Dr. Renato Calabria, – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon & the developer of the ‘Stem Cell Facelift’ joins the show.
Renato Pier Calabria, M.D., F.A.C.S is a Board Certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Dr. Calabria’s world-wide education has included graduating from the University of Padua Medical School in Padua, Italy, one of the oldest medical schools in the world. He also completed his postdoctoral training at the University of California, Los Angeles, and the University of California, San Diego. With practices around the world including Beverly Hills, Milan and Rome, Dr. Calabria is a leading expert in aesthetic plastic surgery. He is also part of the voluntary faculty for the Department of Plastic Surgery at USC where he helps train and teach the next generation of surgeons, including teaching his own techniques such as the “One Stitch Facelift,” and the “Vertical Facelift.”
Dr. Renato Calabria discusses & answers the following:
- You are the developer of the ‘Stem Cell Facelift’ – can you describe this procedure?
- The stem cell facelift utilizes your “vertical facelift” procedure, how did you develop this? And what is the “vertical facelift”?
- Many doctors are claiming that they do stem cell facelift but they are doing fat grafting. In your office you use Pure Graft technology to extract the stem cells, can you explain how this gives you better, more precise results?
- Who is qualified for the stem cell facelift? Or can anyone get one done? Does lifestyle pose a risk? How do you screen clients for this procedure?
- What are the benefits of using stem cells, and ones own fat?