Todra Payne – a celebrity makeup artist turned Healthy Beauty Expert and founder of HealthyBeautyProject.com and HealthyBeautySocial.com joins the show.
Launching a 15-year career by painting the face of Mariah Carey, Todra Payne has helped thousands of women maximize their natural beauty with makeup. Her work has graced the pages of A-list publications such as Elle, Women’s Wear Daily, Harpers Bazaar, O Magazine, and Newsweek. Her exceptional artistic skill and reputation as an industry insider enabled her to work with some of the most notable people in the entertainment, news and fashion industries including Kimora Lee, Soledad O’Brien, and Donna Karan.
A champion for small brands and safe industry practices, Todra is the founder of HealthyBeautyProject.com – the online destination where women learn the latest news about non-toxic beauty products and how to transition to a healthier beauty routine – And HealthyBeautySocial.com, a natural beauty social network where hundreds of women meet to share eco-friendly beauty ideas and product recommendation.
When Todra isn’t working for national advertising campaigns or writing beauty articles for magazines, she’s traveling the country searching for the latest innovations, creating digital beauty resources and tirelessly testing products. Her goal is to provide her audience with the healthiest options in cosmetics that help women look amazing.
Todra Payne discusses & answers the following:
- When we last spoke, you were just getting The Healthy Beauty Project off the ground. For listeners who aren’t familiar with that site, tell us a little about what it is and it’s mission.
- Non-toxic personal care items? What are we talking about here? Are there products on the market currently that aren’t safe for public use?
- There’s been a lot of talk lately about natural products, even with men’s grooming, home products, etc so it seems companies are responding in a positive way…
- How do consumers find out if something they’re buying contains toxic ingredients?
- Where can they purchase your phone app?
Save this to your iPod/mp3 player or the desktop on your computer and listen to it again for your guide or simply subscribe to this feed and never miss another episode on eHealth Radio – powered by ViaMedic.com. Refer to audio player and links below.