To Listen To Our Podcast Please Click Here:
Adam Reid, co-owner of Back2Health: Total Fitness, a private personal training and spinal fitness facility in Hanover, MA joins the show.
Adam Reid is certified through the International Association of Resistance Trainers (IART), an organization stressing critical thinking as much as the practical aspects of exercise performance.
Having worked with clients in their early teens to those in their 70’s, Adam promotes a rational approach to exercise that maximizes results while minimizing injury. Each individual’s goals and needs will certainly be different, but the foundation of everyone’s exercise prescription will be similar: intense resistance training.
His business, Back2Health: Total Fitness, offers high end exercise instruction to clients south of Boston, MA. It is also one of the few MedX-equipped facilities in New England, and through proper use of this equipment, Back2Health clients regularly relieve themselves of back and/or neck pain.
Adam Reid discusses & answers the following:
- What exactly is a ‘spinal fitness facility’?
- What word of phrase sums up your approach to exercise?
- What is the single most important element – or principle – to exercise application that you the trainer needs to be aware of?
- How do you keep your clients from getting bored w/ workouts?
- If you could instill one piece of exercise advice to every person on the planet that would be utilized, what would it be?